Saturday, January 31, 2009


Last night I hosted the GCA Chamber Singers. We had wall to wall sleeping bags and a perpetual line to the bathroom! There were 8 teens, including two of mine, the director and her 5 young children, and the bus driver. We had lots of food, laughter, and music. I decided the best acoustics in the house were in the kitchen - the sound just floated up the high ceiling and down again - right where I was doing dishes! Eight voices can make an amazing sound in such a small place! Their concert at church this morning was centered on our hope of Heaven. What a precious promise - "I will come again and receive you unto myself..." Even so, come! Come to the Home where there is plenty of room, impeccable acoustics, and unending music! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment